Econelo J4 Cargo AVAILABLE SOON!
Urban mobility is changing at a rapid pace and this requires new and green solutions. Solutions to make cities cleaner, more sustainable and more mobile. So that cities remain a pleasant place to live and work.
The J4 Cargo has been specifically developed for the delivery service. The combination of 100% electric, moped registration and a closed cabin makes it a unique vehicle with low driver costs. With its large closed loading box it is possible to transport many goods dry. Transporting parcels, goods, service equipment and fresh produce in the cities has never been easier. It is also possible to provide the cargo space with cooling or heating. Also available as a Pick-Up!
Do you need specific adjustments to the structure? We would be happy to discuss the possibilities.
The type version of the J4 Cargo (L6e) is one person driving 45 km/h city car with a moped driver's license.
The vehicle is charged via a normal Schuko 230V socket. About 75% charge in 2 hours.
Range with the lithium battery is approximately 90-100 km.
A logistics vehicle with compact dimensions for the cities. For example, as a last-mile solution for parcel services in the city or postal deliverers in the area. Also consider the options for home delivery of pizzas or sandwiches. The J4 Cargo proves itself through the high degree of deployability, reliability and user comfort. Always dry and warm is of course also a nice side effect.
The standard version includes: Central Locking System, Alloy Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Sound System,
GPS with large screen, Metallic colors and electric windows.
The J4 Cargo is certainly safe! It has a double crumple zone with roll cage and both front and rear disc brakes, ensuring crash resistance and a very short braking distance.
An interesting subsidy applies to the J4 Cargo, the M.I.A. (environmental investment deduction) of 13.5%. In addition, you can depreciate this vehicle faster and you are entitled to K.I.A. (small scale deduction). This also makes driving cleanly affordable!
VAMIL, abbreviated depreciation. The first year 75% and the second year the remaining 25% and you are entitled to deduct the VAT. If you also use the K.I.A., small-scale deduction, you can not only drive cleanly but also cheaply.
We would like to inform you about the possibilities.
We offer a total solution for your mobility. We understand that not only is the right mobility solution important for you as an entrepreneur, but the "After Sales" is an essential link in your business. We can maintain and repair your carver in our well-equipped workshop. Provide the service you need. We can also take care of damage repairs for you. Our workshop is located in Zaandam, but we also provide service and maintenance in the Amsterdam region (MRA), West-Friesland and Haarlem.
With more than 50 years of experience, we offer you a high level of service in mobility.
From € 9950.00 ex VAT
Delivery costs from € 375.00 ex VAT
Inquire about availability!
Regular maintenance keeps your vehicle in perfect condition and ensures lasting driving pleasure. We recommend that you have a service carried out every 2,500 km or once a year. View our options here.
Timely maintenance according to regulations saves costs.
In our well-equipped workshop we can maintain, repair, provide service and repair damage on your mobility.
Do you want to insure your micromobility WA or All Risk? We work together with 'Premiewinkel' for the insurance of your vehicle. We are happy to advise you about the possibilities. Please note that to drive a motor vehicle you must be at least 16 years old and in possession of a valid scooter driver's license.
Mobility scooters can be driven without a driver's license from the age of 16
We will of course deliver your vehicle in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that something is not right, you can count on our extensive factory warranty.
With a second-hand vehicle you will receive
6 months Bovag warranty from € 3500.00 A used vehicle is of course also fully technically checked before delivery.
Most vehicles come with a fixed battery. Some scooters are equipped with a removable battery.
The range (how many kilometers you can drive) depends on many factors. Such as speed, temperature and weather conditions.
Charging is done via the normal socket and optionally via a charging station. Choose the vehicle that suits your lifestyle and transportation requirements.